5 Steps of Conscious Uncoupling
Conscious Uncoupling™ is a divorce or separation good practice based upon the works of Katherine Woodward Thomas, who wrote the internationally bestselling book “Conscious Uncoupling: 5 Steps to Living Happily Ever After.” The famous five steps are focused on healing after a breakup, and acknowledging that you have to decide to heal. With Gina DePrima as your emotional guide, you can both complete your divorce with confidence and move towards a more confident tomorrow by utilizing Conscious Uncoupling™.
A quick breakdown of the 5 Steps of Conscious Uncoupling™ are:
- Find emotional freedom: You will learn how to redirect your negative, destructive emotions, like anger and sorrow, into positive, constructive emotions.
- Reclaim your power and your life: You will rediscover what you feel you have lost due to your separation and find out you still have it within you.
- Break the pattern, heal your heart: You will take a closer look at the origin of your separation, see if it has prevented you from enjoying past relationships, and awaken to the possibility of consciously avoiding it in the future.
- Become a love alchemist: You will accept that you have the power to spread love and positivity on your own, both for your betterment and that of those around you.
- Create your happily-even-after life: You will get the first stepping stones to build the future you want to live in, even after your marriage has ended unexpectedly.
The overall concept of Conscious Uncoupling™ that Gina DePrima can help you understand and use is that emotional wounds do not heal with time, but only with conscious effort. When you know you have the power to heal yourself, you can make it happen. If you are a parent who has undergone a divorce, the sooner you begin down this path of emotional recovery, the better, as there might be collateral emotions damaging your child’s happiness as well. Remember: you deserve to love, be loved, and never repeat the same relationship mistakes again.
DePrima Law, PC
91 North Forest Rd, Ste 2
Buffalo, NY 14221
DISCLAIMER: No information you obtain from this website or its content is legal advice, nor is it intended to be. You should consult an attorney for individualized advice regarding your own situation. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed by your viewing this website or downloading and using the content, forms, tips or information kits found on this website. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed without a fully-executed, written agreement to enter into such a relationship. Client testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.